Construction of the HUMO ARENA multifunctional ice complex
A multifunctional ice complex "HUMO ARENA" is designed to hold official events, competitions, exhibitions and concerts of international level in Tashkent.
The arena of the complex is designed for 12,500 seats and built on the principle of "transformer", which allows to re-equip the arena and the adjacent seating areas to hold
- International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF), Continental Hockey League (CHL) and National Hockey League (NHL) hockey games;
- Figure skating competitions, including international level;
- competitions in power martial arts (wrestling, boxing, taekwondo, etc.) and in game sports (basketball, volleyball, handball, futsal, etc.), including international level;
- the training process and comprehensive training of athletes;
- public holidays;
- concert, show and cultural events of commercial and social orientation;
- exhibitions, forums, presentations, conferences, including international level.
Date of contract signing: 2017y. Date of delivery: 2019y.
«Wind Rose» LLC
Enter Engineering PTE Ltd.
Mobilization of manpower and equipment
Beshagach str., Chilanzar district Tashkent
Construction of a tourist center in Samarkand
The goal of the construction of the complex is to expand tourism infrastructure, develop and diversify the economy of the region and the republic as a whole, as well as build a modern and innovative future, including the protection of ecology and preservation of the historical heritage of Uzbekistan.