ENTER Engineering is proud of having very good records in ensuring high standards in Health, Safety and Environmental protection.
In the course of the Group’s operations, qualified specialists with international experience were engaged, more than 100 HSE guidelines were developed, procedures were developed to ensure an adequate HSE level in the implementation of projects, and a Standing HSE Committee was appointed assessing the personnel in the field of Occupational Health and Safety on an ongoing basis and inspecting conditions of workplaces in terms of compliance with labor conditions.
In its activities ENTER Engineering adheres to the following fundamental principles:
- Strict commitment to Occupational Health and Safety at all times and under all circumstances.
- Detailed HSE planning and implementation at all permanent and temporary sites through the application of HSE plans, guidelines and procedures.
- Continuous improvement of the so-called work performance culture “without causing a single incident and accident”.
- Monitoring, assessment and continuous improvement of HSE activities through definition of required standards, delivery of trainings, current risks assessment and audit.
- Full emergency preparedness and timely response to emergencies.
- Minimization of adverse impacts on the environment by controlling and preventing emissions, rational use of natural resources and appropriate waste disposal.
- Open and transparent exchange of information and communication with all stakeholders, partners and customers.
- Ensuring that all employees understand all existing HSE policies and procedures in the company.
ENTER Engineering aiming at implementing its activities without accidents and adverse impacts on the environment intends to create a positive reputation both in the Republic of Uzbekistan and internationally constantly aiming at improving and becoming a leader in the sphere of occupational safety.