Construction of “Southern Kemachi” low-pressure gas utilization station
EPCC 01.2014 — 12.2016 Client LLC JV “Kockdumalagaz” (Gazprom)
Construction of a booster compressor station with capacity of 2,6 bln. cu. m/day, gaz transportation from “Southern Kemachi” field to Mubarek gas processing plant.
Scope of work
- Booster compressor station engineering.
- Set up of GPU-8 NK /V BCS (2 units) for the stage 1 of compression in block-modular construction.
- Set up of GPU-18 NK/V BCS (2 units) for the stage 2 of compression in block-modular construction with vertical blow off and impulse air-filtering device.
- Compression system unit installation.
- Cushion and fuel gas preparation system installation.
- Sulphur treatment unit.
- Impulse air treatment, instrumental air, and nitrogen generation unit.
- Booster compressor station heating, power and oil supply, connection and water supply unit installation.
- Booster compressor station automatized process control system installation.
- Technologic gas metering units installation.
- Procurement of pipeline formed materials (piping assemblies and supplies pack), pipeline support (steel constructions and support pack).
- Cable and wiring products (cables, wires, tows) installation.
- Assembling materials (gaskets, sockets, cable trays, shelves, lids, protection pipes and etc.).
- Construction of accommodation premises (40 people), canteen and parking area.